For Business Owners Who Have Been Turned Down For a Traditional Small Business Loan:
NNR Capital Group can provide your business with a business cash advance against your merchant credit card sales or from your gross monthly sales even if you do not accept credit cards as form of payment! An alternative to a small business loan, these funds are against all future sales and deposits. A great solution for a pressing and time-sensitive funding need, due to the fact that NNR Capital Group can typically fund a client the same day!.
NNR Capital Group has partnered with some of the largest providers of merchant account financing in the country. To qualify for a business cash advance, you only need to be processing at least $10,000/month in credit cards or have gross sales totalling $10,000 per month. Approval amounts are directly related to the amount of sales / deposits the business location can verify.
Cash flow is always important to small and medium sized businesses:
What our business cash advance program does is give business owners access to cash that they can use now! We look at past sales history as an indication of a business owner's future success and then we work hard to help our clients obtain the maximum amount of funding possible.
The Difference between a Business Cash Advance and a Bank Loan:
Did you know that most conventional banks require a huge investment of time to even be considered for a small business loan?
- Over 70% - 80% of those who apply for traditional bank financing are declined
- 90% – 95% of business owners who apply are approved for a business cash advance
- 75% of business owners approved for a business cash advance receive their funds the same day.
Getting approved for a Cash Advance is easier than getting approved for a small business loan:
- Same day approval versus 30 days before a bank decision is made
- No restrictions on the money vs. banks require that you detail use of money
- Average pay back takes only 6 months, banks loans take 3 to 5 years to repay
Not Sure if a Business Cash Advance is Right for You? What exactly is a Business Cash Advance?
A Business Cash Advance is a financial services product that provides immediate cash to small and medium sized businesses in exchange for a small portion of their future sales revenue. In short, a business owner is selling his/her future sales / revenue for immediate cash that can be used without restrictions. For access to the money the business owner agrees to pay back a fixed amount above the amount that is advanced to them.
- Generate $10,000 a month in either credit card sales or gross sales.
- Be in business for at least one year and have accepted credit cards for at least 4 months.
- A minimum of a 500 FICO.
Call us today for more information on Business Cash Advance or use our easy Application Form to apply now and one of our friendly specialists will get in touch with you within 24 hours or less!